- Vascular Surgery
- General Vascular Treatment
- Thoracic Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Board of Radiology
- Fellow of the Cardiovascular & Interventional Radiological Society of Europe
- Fellow of the Society of Interventional Radiology
- Member of the European Society of Radiology
- Member of the Radiological Society of North America
- Member of the International Society for the Study of Vascular Anomalies
- Member of the American Association for Physician Leadership
- Member of the American College of Healthcare Executives
Dr. Bertrand Janne d’Othée
Surgeon, Vascular Surgery Specialist
Dr. Bertrand Janne d’Othée is a board-certified interventional radiologist with over 20 years of experience. Originating from the French-speaking southern region of Belgium, he earned his Doctor of Medicine and completed his Residency in Radiology at the Université Catholique de Louvain in Brussels. After moving to the East Coast of the United States in 2000, he worked as an Interventional Radiologist at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Massachusetts General Hospital, where he also was Director of the Varicose Veins Program, and in the University of Maryland Medical System, before becoming the Chief of Interventional Radiology at Baystate Health. He has held faculty positions at Harvard Medical School, University of Maryland School of Medicine, and lastly as a full Professor at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Throughout his career, Dr. Janne d’Othée has written over 160 publications, including more than 60 peer-reviewed articles. He also received his Master of Public Health from the Harvard School of Public Health and his Master of Business Administration from the University of Maryland.
Dr. Janne d’Othée and his wife have four children and tremendously enjoy the many opportunities Southern California offers, including running, beach activities, skiing, and more, and he speaks Spanish fluently.
Education and Board Certification:
- The American Board of Radiology in Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- General Radiology Resident training at Université Catholique de Louvain in Brussels, Belgium.
- Interventional Radiology Fellowship at Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Toulouse in Toulouse, France.