- Vascular Surgery
- General Vascular Treatment
- Thoracic Surgery
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- JFK Memorial Hospital
- Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society and Society for Vascular Surgery
Dr. John Lee
Surgeon, Vascular Surgery Specialist
Dr. John Lee is a board-certified general and vascular surgeon. Upon completing his vascular surgery fellowship, Dr. Lee joined Desert Vein and Vascular Institute in 2015. He was born in Seoul, South Korea. He graduated from medical school with high honors before specializing in vascular surgery. Dr. Lee chose this route because of the strong compassion he feels for patients with vascular diseases. In addition to his medical training, Dr. Lee has published articles in multiple national journals and presented research before vascular associations. When away from the office, he enjoys surfing and snowboarding, as well as watching movies. Now residing in Rancho Mirage with his wife and two children, Dr. Lee treats all of his patients like family and calls Palm Springs his home.
Education and Board Certification:
- The American Board of Surgery in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- General Surgery Resident training at St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Medical Center in Pontiac, MI.
- Vascular Surgery Fellowship at the Jobst Vascular Institute.