- Vascular Surgery
- General Vascular Treatment
- Thoracic Surgery
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- JFK Memorial Hospital
- American Medical Association
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society
- Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons and Society for Vascular Surgery
Dr. Pushpinder Sivia
Surgeon, Vascular Surgery Specialist
Dr. Pushpinder Sivia was born in Oakland, California. He is board-certified in vascular surgery and moved to the Palm Springs area in 2012. Dr. Sivia treats disorders of circulation as well as venous disease. He has been a presenter at national vascular conferences and has published articles in medical journals about vascular disease. Upon completing his fellowship in vascular surgery in 2012, together with Dr. Yu, formed Desert Vein and Vascular Institute. He and his wife live with their two daughters in Rancho Mirage.
Education and Board Certification:
- The American Board of Surgery specializing in Vascular Surgery.
- General Surgery and Vascular Surgery Resident at SUNY Upstate Medical Center.
- Vascular Surgery Fellowship at the University of South Florida.